Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound to the following terms and conditions discussed below. These terms and conditions together with the privacy policies govern relationships between you and us concerning this website. If you don’t agree with any of the terms and conditions outlined below, please refrain from using or viewing our website.
The terms “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to the ZETA Enterprises Pvt. Ltd, and you refer to the user or viewer of this website.
General Terms and Conditions:
This website is intended to be used by users/views who are above 18 years old.
We do hold the right to refuse to offer service to anyone without any reason.
We also do hold the right to terminate or modify services available on the website without prior notice at any time.
Website Content and Cookies:
1- The content available on this website is for your general information and use only. We hold the right to amend it or change it without any prior notice.
2- The website has deployed cookies to monitor your browsing history. If you agree to these cookies, the following perform information, among others, may be stored by us for use by a third party.
- Unique user ID
- Browsing history
- Site-specific preferences and settings
- Hobbies and interests
- How often do you visit our website
- Your username and email ID
- Your geolocation and IP address
Intellectual Property Rights:
All content that is available on this website including but not limited to texts, images, and logos is our exclusive property. This website does contain material that is either owned by us or licensed by a third party. They can also include design, graphics, outlook, appearance, and others. This content is protected by applicable Intellectual Property law, you are therefore prohibited from reproducing, modifying, or distributing other than in accordance with the copyright notice or our expressed written consent.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
Neither we nor any third party that delivers services through this website provides any guarantee or warranty regarding the complete accuracy, timeliness, suitable of the information and material provided by this website for any particular purpose. Under no circumstances, ZETA Enterprises Pvt Ltd. Would be held liable for the damages arising due to the use of or inability to use our website or damages resulting from the use or inability to use the services that we offer through this website, whether or not, viewers have been advised about the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge that information available on this website may contain some inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability from such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law.
We reiterate that the use of information or material available on this website is entirely at your risk, for which we would not be held liable. It would be your responsibility that the service you use of this company meets your requirements.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our company and its employees, and other staff would not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damage that may arise due to the use of or inability to use services offered by ZETA Enterprise Pvt Ltd. The damage may include but is not limited to, loss of profits, data, business opportunities, etc.
Unauthorized Use and Access to Other Websites:
It is informed clearly that unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damage and/or be proceeding against the offender under applicable criminal laws.
For commercial purposes or other objectives, this website may contain links to other websites from time to time for the sake of your convenience. We neither endorse these website(s) nor shall we be held responsible for any content available for linked third-party websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Your use of this website and any other dispute arising out of using this website would be subjected to applicable laws of Pakistan. If any user claims ZETA Enterprise Pvt Ltd., the user agrees that the venue for conflict resolution would be Pakistan and the proceeding would be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of Pakistan.
Modifications to the Agreement:
We reserve the right to modify or amend the agreement at any time without any prior notice. Any change to the agreement would be effective the time it is updated on this website. It is your responsibility to visit this website periodically to remain updated about any change to this agreement.
By accessing our website and using our services, you do acknowledge that you have read, understood, and fully agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any confusion or need clarity about some conditions, you may contact our team anytime from anywhere.
Online IT Service: Terms and Conditions
Apart from the above-stipulated terms and conditions, the following terms and conditions apply to our online IT services. By ordering any of our IT services, you agree to comply with and are bound to these conditions.
- You represent that you have the authority to enter into an accord with us on behalf of your organization.
- You are bound to provide accurate information about yourself and your organization or any other information we may ask you to provide while dealing with our IT services.
- You agree to pay us the fees agreed and as specified in our quotation or invoices. You would be responsible for any taxes, duties, and charges that may apply to your payment depending on your country of residence and applicable laws. And you acknowledge being bound to pay fees for our online IT services within the agreed-upon timeline.
- Depending upon the scope, specifications, timeline, and quality standards agreed upon, we will provide you with online IT services. We will deploy reasonably enough resources and efforts to meet your expectations, but we don’t guarantee that our IT-enabled services would be error-free, uninterruptible, or meet your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge agreeing to indemnify us from any claims, liability, damages, and costs resulting from use misuse or inability to use our IT service (s). We reiterate that we are not liable to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damage that may result from the use or inability to use our IT service.